This Elysium band is made with 18k rose gold and a black diamond inlay around the circumference, with a beveled edge design.
There is nothing else like Elysium Black Diamond. It is more enduring than titanium, harder than tungsten and its timeless luster and beauty will outlast silver, gold and platinum. The only material that can scratch it is another diamond. Please see below for the benefits of this amazing ring:
- Won't fade or dull
- Can be broken off for emergency removal
Please allow three weeks for the production of your made-to-order ring.
- APPROX. BAND WIDTH: 8mm
- Thickness: 2 MM - 2.3 MM, depending on size
Your Elysium jewelry is designed and crafted to exacting quality standards and is warranted against imperfection in design, materials or workmanship. Any jewelry not meeting these standards will be repaired or replaced. To request a warranty repair, your Elysium jewelry and proof of purchase must be taken to an authorized Elysium jeweler in order for this warranty to be valid. Any jewelry with a confirmed warranted defect will be repaired or replaced for a period of ONE YEAR.
Subsequent to the one year, your product is still warranted but will be subject to a deductible. If any party other than Elysium has worked on your Elysium jewelry, the warranty is null and void. Warranty does not cover normal wear. Elysium may substitute a similar style for discontinued styles. Elysium is not responsible for sentimental value of the original jewelry.
ELYSIUM SIZING WARRANTY
All Elysium rings are warranted against imperfection in design, materials or workmanship and are also covered by our ALWAYS FIT warranty, which includes a ONE YEAR ring size exchange free of charge. Subsequent to the first year, there will be a fee applied for size changes. To request a resize or size exchange, your Elysium ring and proof of purchase must be taken to an authorized Elysium jeweler in order for this warranty to be valid. If any party other than Elysium has worked on your Elysium ring, the warranty is null and void. Warranty does not cover normal wear. Elysium may substitute a similar style for discontinued styles. Elysium is not responsible for sentimental value of the original jewelry.
Why Soha Diamond Co.?
Soha Diamond Co. was founded by a 10th Generation Jeweler and Graduate Gemologist, whose last name means "Family of Jewelers." We take the business of family very seriously, and take great care in listing only the best jewelry and diamonds fit for our loved ones. Some other things you can expect from us:
- The only diamonds we sell are grown above-ground, right down to the tiny side stones. This is important to us, as we believe the only truly conflict-free, blood-free diamond is a lab-grown one. It is also much more friendly to the environment, human rights and wildlife.
- We only sell diamonds that are colorless to near-colorless (D-I) and a clarity at SI1 or above. Please click here for more information on the 4 C's of Diamonds.
- All of our precious metals (gold, silver, platinum and palladium) are 100% recycled. This is important to us, because mining for new gold causes great strain to the environment.
Please allow a production time of three weeks for the crafting of your Elysium ring. After production, we will ship your ring with fully insured 2-day air shipping.
Care for Fine Jewelry
The Elysium Black Diamond rings are durable, but not indestructible. Please treat with care as with any fine jewelry.
As with all fine jewelry, your handcrafted Soha Diamond Co. jewelry should be treated with care. Following the tips below should help to reduce the amount you'll need to clean your jewelry, and will also help to keep your jewelry in good shape:
- Remove your jewelry before any contact sports as it could cause harm to yourself, the jewelry, and potentially to others, as well.
- Remove jewelry before bathing or swimming. Chlorinated water can potentially cause color changes and/or structural changes to the jewelry. Soap can also cause a film on the diamond or jewelry which will make it appear dull. As a precaution, remove jewelry before entering any bodies of fresh water as well. It may cause the ring or jewelry to become loose, and potentially, lost.
- Put on any makeup and/or perfume after you put on your jewelry. Otherwise, these items, whether airborne or on your fingers, could cause buildup or damage. The same goes for lotion, so take care when applying.
- Remove jewelry when doing household tasks such as washing dishes, gardening or washing the car. This will help to prevent the jewelry to come in contact with chemicals.
- Contemporary Metal Care: All contemporary metals can be cleaned with hot soap and a mild soap, and dried with a soft cloth.
Elysium Black Diamond Wedding Bands are made-to-order and handcrafted just for you in the USA. Please see above for their Lifetime Warranty and Sizing Warranty.
If you need to return your ring, you may do so within 30 days of the purchase date, for a refund back to the original payment method minus a 20% restocking fee. Returned items must be in good condition. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
If you'd like to confirm your ring size before purchasing, please email us and we will mail you a complimentary ring sizer (please allow 7 business days to receive the sizer). We can also help advise via phone or live chat.