Add extra brilliance with our Milan ring! Made of a double halo featuring a round cut lab-grown diamond nestled between four prongs and surrounded by dozens of 1.3mm VVS lab-grown diamonds for extra brilliance. Choose solid white, yellow or rose gold, or add a unique touch by choosing the inner halo in rose or yellow gold.
Each ring is made-to-order, so please allow 7-10 business days after the order is processed to handcraft your jewelry before shipment.
Included with every engagement ring: Keepsake luxury box, lighted ring box, Diamond Grading Report,Diamond Upgrade Program, Diamond Cleaning Stick, Polishing Cloth, 60-Day Resizing, Cleaning & Maintenance & 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Specifications & 360° Video
- Designed & Handcrafted in USA
- APPROX. BAND WEIGHT
- 4.46g (14k)
- 5.40g (18k)
- 7.05g (Plat)
- APPROX. BAND WIDTH: 1.7mm
- APPROX. BAND HEIGHT: 26mm
- Approximations are based on a size 6 ring. Product pictured with 0.74 CT center stone.
Why Soha Diamond Co.?
Soha Diamond Co. was founded by a 10th Generation Jeweler and Graduate Gemologist, whose last name means "Family of Jewelers." We take the business of family very seriously, and take great care in listing only the best jewelry and diamonds fit for our loved ones. Some other things you can expect from us:
- The only diamonds we sell are grown above-ground, right down to the tiny side stones. This is important to us, as we believe the only truly conflict-free, blood-free diamond is a lab-grown one. It is also much more friendly to the environment, human rights and wildlife.
- We only sell diamonds that are colorless to near-colorless (D-I) and a clarity at SI1 or above. Please click here for more information on the 4 C's of Diamonds.
- All of our precious metals (gold, silver and platinum) are 100% recycled. This is important to us, because mining for new gold causes great strain to the environment.
With every engagement ring purchase, you'll also receive:
Request a Different Center Stone
If you'd like to see a specific diamond or colored gemstone, please email us to request a different center stone. We'll work with you to find the perfect stone for your budget.
Home Try-On Availability
This ring is available for our Home Try-On program. Please click here to order your Home Try-On samples.
Why Lab-Grown Diamonds?
- Lab-grown diamonds are absolutely, 100% conflict and blood free.
- Lab-grown diamonds are typically more cost effective than a comparable mined diamond, which means you can get a bigger, better diamond, or opt to save money.
- Lastly, lab-grown diamonds are among the most pure diamond on earth; type IIa. Only 2% of mined diamonds are of this quality. Click here to learn more about our lab-grown diamonds!
What's my ring size?
If you are unsure of your or your partner's ring size, you can request a free plastic ring sizer by emailing us your address, and we will mail one to you. Alternatively, visit our Printable Ring Sizer page to download and print a ring sizer instantly.
If you'd like to see what a certain diamond shape or carat size will look like on your hand, please check out our Virtual Ring Try-On here!
While we have our collections to browse and buy online, we are a fully-fledged custom design jeweler. Contact us here to get started on your piece, whether it's completely from scratch, or making a small change to one of our existing pieces.
Shipping & Returns
- Our jewelry is hand-crafted upon order, and it begins once an order is placed and processed. Your ring will take between 7-10 business days to make, and once completed, will ship via insured, adult-signature required 2-Day Air. For more information on shipping and rates, please click here.
Our Return Policy includes 30-day returns on an item in original condition. Please click here for further information on our Return Policy. Because of their personalized nature, engraved items are not eligible for returns.
As with all fine jewelry, your handcrafted Soha Diamond Co. jewelry should be treated with care. Following the tips below should help to reduce the amount you'll need to clean your jewelry, and will also help to keep your jewelry looking as sparkling and radiant as possible:
- Remove your jewelry before any contact sports as it could cause harm to the jewelry and potentially to others, as well.
- Remove jewelry before bathing or swimming. Chlorinated water can potentially cause color changes and/or structural changes to the jewelry. Soap can also cause a film on the diamond or jewelry which will make it appear dull. As a precaution, remove jewelry before entering any bodies of fresh water as well. It may cause the ring or jewelry to become loose, and potentially, lost.
- Put on any makeup and/or perfume after you put on your jewelry. Otherwise, these items, whether airborne or on your fingers, could cause buildup or damage. The same goes for lotion, so take care when applying.
- Remove jewelry when doing household tasks such as washing dishes, gardening or washing the car. This will help to prevent the jewelry to come in contact with chemicals.
- While we do provide a Diamond Dazzle Stik to clean your diamond, you can also keep it clean by soaking your ring in warm water and a mild dish soap. Do not use any household items like toothpaste or bleach, as these are abrasive to jewelry.