These beautiful hoop-style earrings are made with 14k white or yellow gold and ten total square-cut grown blue sapphires. Covered by a Lifetime Gemstone Warranty.
At Soha Diamond Co. we use only 100% recycled gold, silver and platinum in our precious metal pieces. We thank you for doing your part in helping the environment by choosing Certified recycled metals and lab-grown gemstones.
Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, stone colors may appear different on different monitors.
- Approx. Gemstone Size: 2.5mm square
- Earring dimensions: 14.1x3.6 mm
- Stone Hardness: 9 (Ruby & Sapphire)
- Setting: 14k gold
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
With every fine jewelry purchase you'll also receive:
- Soha Diamond Co. branded box
- Polishing Cloth (to polish the metal)
Chatham Created Gemstones
ABOUT LAB-GROWN GEMSTONES: Just like lab-grown diamonds, lab-grown gemstones have the same chemical, optical and physical properties as their mined counterparts. They are not color treated or enhanced. They are just grown above-ground, compared to below! They are also more durable than mined gemstones, because they have less inclusions. Click here to read more about our lab-grown gemstones.
Your earrings will take between 7-10 business days to create, and once completed, will ship via complimentary 2-day shipping. For more information on shipping and rates, please click here.
As with all fine jewelry, your handcrafted Soha Diamond Co. jewelry should be treated with care. Following the tips below should help to reduce the amount you'll need to clean your jewelry, and will also help to keep your jewelry looking as sparkling and radiant as possible:
- Remove your jewelry before any contact sports as it could cause harm to the jewelry and potentially to others, as well.
- Remove jewelry before bathing or swimming. Chlorinated water can potentially cause color changes and/or structural changes to the jewelry. Soap can also cause a film on the diamond or jewelry which will make it appear dull. As a precaution, remove jewelry before entering any bodies of fresh water as well. It may cause the ring or jewelry to become loose, and potentially, lost.
- Put on any makeup and/or perfume after you put on your jewelry. Otherwise, these items, whether airborne or on your fingers, could cause buildup or damage. The same goes for lotion, so take care when applying.
- Remove jewelry when doing household tasks such as washing dishes, gardening or washing the car. This will help to prevent the jewelry to come in contact with chemicals.
- Storage is also an important piece to caring for your jewelry. It's recommended to store your jewelry in a jewelry box or wrapped in soft cloth when not being worn. Take care not to let it rub against other jewelry.
- GEMSTONE CARE: Clean the jewelry in lukewarm water and a mild dish soap. Rub gently with very soft toothbrush, and rinse in lukewarm water. Dry with a soft, dry non-abrasive towel. Let it air-dry thoroughly before wearing.
- All of our gemstone jewelry are handcrafted here in the USA with the highest standards, and guaranteed against manufacturing defects. We want you to absolutely love your made-to order piece! However, if you need to return or exchange it, you may do so within 30 days of purchase for store credit. Please see here for our full return policy.