September 10, 2018 2 min read
You asked your loved ones to be by your side on the biggest day of your life. They are your loyal companions, giving advice and encouragement as you near your special day. How do you gift them something that they can always remember? We have a few ideas:
1. Our customizable Script Name Necklace comes in a variety of metals, including gold-plated sterling silver and 10k or 14k gold. Starting at $199.
2. The Engravable Heart Necklace comes in 14k white, rose, and yellow gold, and .925 Sterling Silver and can be engraved with an initial. Starts at $99.
3. Earrings are a great choice for a gift, as many of them come in different styles, colors, and shapes to fit your wedding day as well as remain a staple of their wardrobe for years to come. The Celestial Star Earrings are a great pick as celestial-inspired jewelry is super hot this year.
5. Our lab-grown gemstone earrings, like these Oval Scrollwork Earrings, are perfect for the mother-of-the-bride or groom. Available in 14k white or 14k yellow gold and your choice of ruby, emerald, blue sapphire, or alexandrite. Plus, all of our lab-grown gemstones come with a Lifetime Warranty.
1. This monogrammed money clip is something he can keep forever. He'll be standing proud by your side and won't forget the special role he plays in your life! $125.
2. Another favorite are these engravable square cufflinks, perfect for the big day. These will go with anything, so he can wear them for many future events to come. $199.
3. For the dapper gentlemen, a signet ring is an instant classic. These are super hot this year, but signet rings have been around for thousands of years! Starting at $199.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …