These Pewter woodgrain cufflinks are crafted by hand in the U.S., making them a uniquely perfect gift!
- Approximately 3/4" x 3/4"
- Fixed oval back closure
- Handcrafted in the USA
All in-stock cufflink orders that are received before 1:00PM Central Time will ship out the same business day (M-F) via FedEx, and will come with a tracking number. For more information on shipping and rates, please click here.
As with all fine jewelry, your handcrafted Soha Diamond Co. jewelry should be treated with care. Following the tips below should help to reduce the amount you'll need to clean your jewelry, and will also help to keep your jewelry looking as sparkling and radiant as possible:
- Remove your jewelry before any contact sports as it could cause harm to the jewelry and potentially to others, as well.
- Remove jewelry before bathing or swimming. Chlorinated water can potentially cause color changes and/or structural changes to the jewelry. Soap can also cause a film on the diamond or jewelry which will make it appear dull. As a precaution, remove jewelry before entering any bodies of fresh water as well. It may cause the ring or jewelry to become loose, and potentially, lost.
- Put on any makeup and/or perfume after you put on your jewelry. Otherwise, these items, whether airborne or on your fingers, could cause buildup or damage. The same goes for lotion, so take care when applying.
- Remove jewelry when doing household tasks such as washing dishes, gardening or washing the car. This will help to prevent the jewelry to come in contact with chemicals.
- While we do provide a Diamond Dazzle Stik to clean your diamond, you can also keep it clean by soaking your ring in warm water and a mild dish soap. Do not use any household items like toothpaste or bleach, as these are abrasive to jewelry.
Our Return Policy includes 30-day returns on an item in original condition. Please click here for further information on our Return Policy. Because of their personalized nature, engraved items are not eligible for returns.