If you’re looking for the silicone ring that you’ll forget you’re even wearing, look no further! The Ultralite silicone ring is exactly that. Ultra. Light.
It’s also sleek, flexible, and strong. Just like you. This ring adapts to your lifestyle and your work to make sure your hands and fingers are safe and sound. It’s engineered to last, and is a perfect, functional alternative to a traditional wedding band.
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Anti-Ring Avulsion Technology
Please note, due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colors may appear different on different monitors.
- APPROX. BAND WIDTH: 8mm
- APPROX BAND THICKNESS: 1.5mm
Every Enso Ring comes with a Lifetime Warranty. If anything happens to your ring, simply contact Enso here with your order # to get started, and they will replace it for you. Just pay shipping!
Enso rings are sized the same as traditional metal rings but differ a little in fit due to the flexible nature of silicone. If you are between sizes, we suggest starting with the smaller of the two sizes as there will be a little stretch in the ring. If for any reason you are not happy with the fit of your ring, simply contact Enso and they will exchange it for you; just pay shipping!
Why Soha Diamond Co.?
Soha Diamond Co. was founded by a 10th Generation Jeweler and Graduate Gemologist, whose last name means "Family of Jewelers." We take the business of family very seriously, and take great care in listing only the best jewelry and diamonds fit for our loved ones. Some other things you can expect from us:
- The only diamonds we sell are grown above-ground, right down to the tiny side stones. This is important to us, as we believe the only truly conflict-free, blood-free diamond is a lab-grown one. It is also much more friendly to the environment, human rights and wildlife.
- We only sell diamonds that are colorless to near-colorless (D-I) and a clarity at SI1 or above. Please click here for more information on the 4 C's of Diamonds.
- All of our precious metals (gold, silver and platinum) are 100% recycled. This is important to us, because mining for new gold causes great strain to the environment.
Why Lab-Grown Diamonds?
- Lab-grown diamonds are absolutely, 100% conflict and blood free.
- Lab-grown diamonds are typically more cost effective than a comparable mined diamond, which means you can get a bigger, better diamond, or opt to save money.
- Lastly, lab-grown diamonds are among the most pure diamond on earth; type IIa. Only 2% of mined diamonds are of this quality. Click here to learn more about our lab-grown diamonds!
Why Recycled Metals?
Soha Diamond Co. only uses 100% Certified recycled precious metals, including 14k and 18k gold and platinum. Click here to learn more about our precious metals.
Once an Enso ring is ordered and processed, please allow up to seven business days to receive your ring.
As with all fine jewelry, your handcrafted Soha Diamond Co. jewelry should be treated with care. Following the tips below should help to reduce the amount you'll need to clean your jewelry, and will also help to keep your jewelry looking as sparkling and radiant as possible:
- Remove your jewelry before any contact sports as it could cause harm to the jewelry and potentially to others, as well.
- Remove jewelry before bathing or swimming. Chlorinated water can potentially cause color changes and/or structural changes to the jewelry. Soap can also cause a film on the diamond or jewelry which will make it appear dull. As a precaution, remove jewelry before entering any bodies of fresh water as well. It may cause the ring or jewelry to become loose, and potentially, lost.
- Put on any makeup and/or perfume after you put on your jewelry. Otherwise, these items, whether airborne or on your fingers, could cause buildup or damage. The same goes for lotion, so take care when applying.
- Remove jewelry when doing household tasks such as washing dishes, gardening or washing the car. This will help to prevent the jewelry to come in contact with chemicals.
- While we do provide a Diamond Dazzle Stik to clean your diamond, you can also keep it clean by soaking your ring in warm water and a mild dish soap. Do not use any household items like toothpaste or bleach, as these are abrasive to jewelry.
Enso Rings are returnable within 30 days, less shipping fees. Please see above for their wonderful Lifetime Warranty and Exchange guarantee.