This on-trend geometric design is perfect for wearing every day, as a fashion ring or a promise ring. Choose from lab-grown Ruby, Alexandrite, Blue Sapphire, or Emerald in round-cut 3mm size stones. Pick from a metal color of 14k white or yellow gold, or Continuum Sterling Silver (no nickel & tarnish-resistant).
Each ring is made-to-order, so please allow 7-10 business days after the order is processed to handcraft your jewelry before shipment.
Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, stone colors may appear different on different monitors.
- APPROX. BAND WEIGHT
- APPROX. BAND WIDTH: 1.7mm
- Product specs based on a size 6 ring. Pictured is a 3mm carat center stone.
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
Why Soha Diamond Co.?
Soha Diamond Co. was founded by a 10th Generation Jeweler and Graduate Gemologist, whose last name means "Family of Jewelers." We take the business of family very seriously, and take great care in listing only the best jewelry and diamonds fit for our loved ones. Some other things you can expect from us:
- The only diamonds we sell are grown above-ground, right down to the tiny side stones. This is important to us, as we believe the only truly conflict-free, blood-free diamond is a lab-grown one. It is also much more friendly to the environment, human rights and wildlife.
- We only sell diamonds that are colorless to near-colorless (D-I) and a clarity at SI1 or above. Please click here for more information on the 4 C's of Diamonds.
- All of our precious metals (gold, silver and platinum) are 100% recycled. This is important to us, because mining for new gold causes great strain to the environment.
With every gemstone ring purchase, you'll also receive:
- Soha Diamond Co. ring box
- Gemstone Report
- Polishing Cloth (to polish the metal)
Request a Different Center Stone
If you'd like to see a specific diamond or colored gemstone, please email us to request a different center stone. We'll work with you to find the perfect stone for your budget.
Why Lab-Grown Gemstones?
- Lab-grown gemstones are absolutely, 100% conflict and blood free.
- Lab-grown gemstones are typically more cost effective than a comparable mined stone, which means you can get a bigger, better stone, or opt to save money.
- Lastly, lab-grown gemstones are more durable than mined gemstones. This is because they are grown in a controlled environment, and thus have less inclusions. Click here to learn more about our lab-grown gemstones!
Why Recycled Metals?
Soha Diamond Co. only uses 100% Certified recycled precious metals, including 14k and 18k gold, palladium and platinum. Click here to learn more about our precious metals.
What's my ring size?
If you are unsure of your or your partner's ring size, you can request a free plastic ring sizer by emailing us your address, and we will mail one to you. Alternatively, visit our Printable Ring Sizer page to download and print a ring sizer instantly.
While we have our collections to browse and buy online, we are a fully-fledged custom design jeweler. Contact us hereto get started on your piece, whether it's completely from scratch, or making a small change to one of our existing pieces.
Our jewelry is hand-crafted upon order, and it begins once an order is placed and processed. Your ring will take between 7-10 business days to make, and once completed, will ship via complimentary 2-Day Air. For more information on shipping and rates, please click here.
As with all fine jewelry, your handcrafted Soha Diamond Co. jewelry should be treated with care. Following the tips below should help to reduce the amount you'll need to clean your jewelry, and will also help to keep your jewelry looking as sparkling and radiant as possible:
- Remove your jewelry before any contact sports as it could cause harm to the jewelry and potentially to others, as well.
- Remove jewelry before bathing or swimming. Chlorinated water can potentially cause color changes and/or structural changes to the jewelry. Soap can also cause a film on the diamond or jewelry which will make it appear dull. As a precaution, remove jewelry before entering any bodies of fresh water as well. It may cause the ring or jewelry to become loose, and potentially, lost.
- Put on any makeup and/or perfume after you put on your jewelry. Otherwise, these items, whether airborne or on your fingers, could cause buildup or damage. The same goes for lotion, so take care when applying.
- Remove jewelry when doing household tasks such as washing dishes, gardening or washing the car. This will help to prevent the jewelry to come in contact with chemicals.
- While we do provide a Diamond Dazzle Stik to clean your diamond, you can also keep it clean by soaking your ring in warm water and a mild dish soap. Do not use any household items like toothpaste or bleach, as these are abrasive to jewelry.
Our Return Policy includes 30-day returns on an item in original condition. Please click here for further information on our Return Policy. Because of their personalized nature, engraved items are not eligible for returns.