This flat tungsten band features a wire brush finish, giving it a unique and modern texture.
Tungsten is the heaviest of the contemporary metals and highly durable. It is also the most scratch-resistant of all contemporary metals.
- APPROX. BAND WIDTH: 6mm, 8mm
- Weight: 4-9 grams, depending on width
- Thickness: 1.8 MM - 2.3 MM, depending on width
LIFETIME RESIZING: If your finger size ever changes and you need a new ring size, we will replace it under our Contemporary Metal Lifetime Resize Policy. Just contact us via email and send us your original invoice. The only cost to you will be shipping (we will then send you the shipping labels) and we will exchange your ring for a different size (not a different style) for as long as you own the ring. If you have any engraving work on your original ring, it will need to be re-engraved on the new ring. If you would like to re-engrave your new ring, we will send you a quote for this fee.
Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
All Thorsten jewelry are made to the highest standards using quality materials and expert craftsmanship. Our products are guaranteed to be free of defects. Any jewelry that fails to meet our standards of excellence will be replaced under our warranty. If your ring cracks or breaks from accidental damage, it will also be replaced under our warranty terms. Warranty does not cover normal wear, including scratches, as rings are scratch resistant, not scratch proof.To request warranty work, simply email us here. We will work with Thorsten to get your ring replaced, if there is a confirmed defect or size exchange. If your ring style is no longer being manufactured, a similar style may be substituted. Any engraving or custom work will need to be redone on your new ring, and we will give you a quote on the costs to re-engrave.
This ring can be engraved at an extra charge on the inside of the band. If you would like to utilize this service, please click the "Yes" button option, and type in the text box exactly as you would like it shown. Then, pick your font style. Please note, because of the personalized nature, engraved pieces are non-returnable.
Engraving example of Helvetica.
Why Soha Diamond Co.?
Soha Diamond Co. was founded by a 10th Generation Jeweler and Graduate Gemologist, whose last name means "Family of Jewelers." We take the business of family very seriously, and take great care in listing only the best jewelry and diamonds fit for our loved ones. Some other things you can expect from us:
- The only diamonds we sell are grown above-ground, right down to the tiny side stones. This is important to us, as we believe the only truly conflict-free, blood-free diamond is a lab-grown one. It is also much more friendly to the environment, human rights and wildlife.
- We only sell diamonds that are colorless to near-colorless (D-I) and a clarity at SI1 or above. Please click here for more information on the 4 C's of Diamonds.
- All of our precious metals (gold, silver, platinum and palladium) are 100% recycled. This is important to us, because mining for new gold causes great strain to the environment.
About Contemporary Metals
- Tungsten: Tungsten is available in white, black or gray colors. It is a highly durable material, is the most scratch-resistant of all the contemporary metals, and the heaviest. The finish is either permanently polished, or available in brushed.
- Titanium: Titanium is strong and light, and hypo-allergenic. The base color is a medium gray or black.
- Cobalt: Cobalt is of medium weight and durable. It has high scratch resistance, and is also hypo-allergenic and bio-friendly.
Click here to read more about our contemporary metals!
All in-stock Thorsten rings ship out next business day via complimentary ground shipping (approximately 5-7 business days). Rings with engraving or fingerprint engraving will ship within 2-3 business days via complimentary ground shipping. For more information on shipping and rates, please click here.
If you need rush shipping, we can accommodate for a small fee. Please call us at 800-608-0476 or email for this option.
Care for Fine Jewelry
As with all fine jewelry, your handcrafted Soha Diamond Co. jewelry should be treated with care. Following the tips below should help to reduce the amount you'll need to clean your jewelry, and will also help to keep your jewelry in good shape:
- Remove your jewelry before any contact sports as it could cause harm to yourself, the jewelry, and potentially to others, as well.
- Remove jewelry before bathing or swimming. Chlorinated water can potentially cause color changes and/or structural changes to the jewelry. Soap can also cause a film on the diamond or jewelry which will make it appear dull. As a precaution, remove jewelry before entering any bodies of fresh water as well. It may cause the ring or jewelry to become loose, and potentially, lost.
- Put on any makeup and/or perfume after you put on your jewelry. Otherwise, these items, whether airborne or on your fingers, could cause buildup or damage. The same goes for lotion, so take care when applying.
- Remove jewelry when doing household tasks such as washing dishes, gardening or washing the car. This will help to prevent the jewelry to come in contact with chemicals.
- Contemporary Metal Care: All contemporary metals can be cleaned with hot soap and a mild soap, and dried with a soft cloth.
Our Return Policy includes 30-day returns on an item in original condition. Please click here for further information on our Return Policy. Because of their personalized nature, engraved items are not eligible for returns.