Fashioned in sleek recycled precious metals, this men's wedding band is designed with eye-catching features like a centered square shape, rectangular channels and grooves around the band. It's set with lab-grown diamonds for ethical intrigue.
As 10th generation jewelers, we make shopping for a wedding ring an enjoyable experience. For just $1.00, add on a lifetime of service coverage to protect your jewelry in the event of repair and maintenance issues, including those caused by wear and tear.
- Designed and handcrafted in the USA
- BAND WIDTH: 7.3mm
- APPROX BAND THICKNESS: 2.2mm
- APPROX. WEIGHT:
- 12 grams (14k)
- 14 grams (18k)
- 19 (Plat)
- DIAMOND CTW: 1/10
- DIAMOND QUALITY: H+, VS-SI
With every diamond ring purchase, you'll also receive:
- Soha Diamond Co. branded ring box
- Diamond Dazzle Stik
- Polishing Cloth (to polish the metal)
If you choose to select the $1.00 Lifetime Service Plan, you'll also receive full coverage for:
- Damage from wear and tear
- Damage from manufacturing defects
- Bent, broken, or worn prongs
- Cracked, broken or missing accent stones
- Ring Resizing
- Cracked or broken shank
- No shipping costs
If you do not select the $1.00 Lifetime Service Plan, we can still provide service on an a la carte basis for repair or maintenance issues. Please inquire for these fees.
Why Soha Diamond Co.?
Soha Diamond Co. was founded by a 10th Generation Jeweler and Graduate Gemologist, whose last name means "Family of Jewelers." We take the business of family very seriously, and take great care in listing only the best jewelry and diamonds fit for our loved ones. Some other things you can expect from us:
- The only diamonds we sell are grown above-ground, right down to the tiny side stones. This is important to us, as we believe the only truly conflict-free, blood-free diamond is a lab-grown one. It is also much more friendly to the environment, human rights and wildlife.
- We only sell diamonds that are colorless to near-colorless (D-I) and a clarity at SI1 or above. Please click here for more information on the 4 C's of Diamonds.
- All of our precious metals (gold, silver, platinum and palladium) are 100% recycled. This is important to us, because mining for new gold causes great strain to the environment.
Why Recycled Metals?
Soha Diamond Co. only uses 100% Certified recycled precious metals, including 14k and 18k gold, platinum, and palladium. Click here to learn more about our precious metals.
This ring can be engraved at no extra charge on the inside of the band. If you would like to utilize the engraving service, please enter in the text box exactly as you would like it shown. It will be laser engraved in Edwardian Script. Please note, because of the personalized nature, engraved pieces are non-returnable.
Our jewelry is hand-crafted upon order, and it begins once an order is placed and processed. Your ring will take between 10-15 business days to make, and once completed, will ship via insured, adult-signature required 2-Day Air. For more information on shipping and rates, please click here.
Care for Fine Jewelry
As with all fine jewelry, your handcrafted Soha Diamond Co. jewelry should be treated with care. Following the tips below should help to reduce the amount you'll need to clean your jewelry, and will also help to keep your jewelry in good shape:
- Remove your jewelry before any contact sports as it could cause harm to the jewelry and potentially to others, as well.
- Remove jewelry before bathing or swimming. Chlorinated water can potentially cause color changes and/or structural changes to the jewelry. Soap can also cause a film on the diamond or jewelry which will make it appear dull. As a precaution, remove jewelry before entering any bodies of fresh water as well. It may cause the ring or jewelry to become loose, and potentially, lost.
- Put on any makeup and/or perfume after you put on your jewelry. Otherwise, these items, whether airborne or on your fingers, could cause buildup or damage. The same goes for lotion, so take care when applying.
- Remove jewelry when doing household tasks such as washing dishes, gardening or washing the car. This will help to prevent the jewelry to come in contact with chemicals.
- GOLD CARE: We do supply a gold polishing cloth to polish your gold. However, if needed, gold jewelry can be cleaned by placing in a bowl of lukewarm water and a mild dish dish soap. After soaking for 10 minutes, use a very soft toothbrush to gently scrub. Don't use any stiff bristles as these could actually scratch the jewelry. It is always recommended to store your jewelry when not in use in a jewelry box.
All of our engagement rings and wedding bands are handcrafted here in the USA with the highest standards to each individual’s specifications and guaranteed against manufacturing defects. We want you to absolutely love your custom ring! However, if you need to return or exchange it, you may do so within 30 days of purchase for store credit. Please see here for our full return policy.
Because of their personalized nature, engraved items are not eligible for returns.