Already have a center stone, but just need the mounting? We are pleased to offer our bands un-set just for this purpose! Please contact us if you need the band for a different size center stone, or are interested in a semi-mount with lab-grown diamonds.
As a family business built upon GIA Gemologists, we have the advantage of being nimble and the expertise in ability to hand pick the best lab-grown diamonds daily to ensure the finest quality diamond at the optimal price. We understand that our customers have varying price points they're working with, and we always keep this in mind when selecting our diamonds, to offer the best value possible for everyone, every single day.
Looking for a specific diamond that's not listed here? While we update our available diamond list daily with our hand-picked favorites, we understand you may be looking for something particular. Just contact us by chat, email or phone and speak to a Gemologist directly who will be able to help you find what you're looking for.
Each ring is made-to-order, so please allow 7-10 business days after the order is processed to handcraft your jewelry before shipment.
- BAND WEIGHT
- 3.37g (14k)
- 3.93g (18k)
- 5.38g (Plat)
- APPROX. BASE WIDTH: 2.1mm
- MADE FOR STONE SIZE: 6.5mm (1 carat)
- HALO SIDE STONE WIDTH: Made to fit 1mm stones
- Specifications are based on a size 6 ring. Product is pictured with a setting for a 6.5mm (1 carat) center stone.
Our jewelry is hand-crafted upon order, and it begins once an order is placed and processed. Your ring will take between 7-10 business days to make, and once completed, will ship via insured, signature-required 2-Day air. For more information on shipping and rates, please click here.
Why Soha Diamond Co.?
Soha Diamond Co. was founded by a 10th Generation Jeweler and Graduate Gemologist, whose last name means "Family of Jewelers." We take the business of family very seriously, and take great care in listing only the best jewelry and diamonds fit for our loved ones. Some other things you can expect from us:
- The only diamonds we sell are grown above-ground, right down to the tiny side stones. This is important to us, as we believe the only truly conflict-free, blood-free diamond is a lab-grown one. It is also much more friendly to the environment, human rights and wildlife. Please click here to learn more about the differences between a mined diamond and a lab-grown diamond.
- We only sell diamonds that are colorless to near-colorless (D-J) and a clarity at VS2 or above. Please click here for more information on the 4 C's of Diamonds.
- All of our precious metals (gold, silver and platinum) are 100% recycled. This is important to us, because mining for new gold causes great strain to the environment.
- Designed and handcrafted in America
As with all fine jewelry, your handcrafted Soha Diamond Co. jewelry should be treated with care. Following the tips below should help to reduce the amount you'll need to clean your jewelry, and will also help to keep your jewelry looking as sparkling and radiant as possible:
- Remove your jewelry before any contact sports as it could cause harm to the jewelry and potentially to others, as well.
- Remove jewelry before bathing or swimming. Chlorinated water can potentially cause color changes and/or structural changes to the jewelry. Soap can also cause a film on the diamond or jewelry which will make it appear dull. As a precaution, remove jewelry before entering any bodies of fresh water as well. It may cause the ring or jewelry to become loose, and potentially, lost.
- Put on any makeup and/or perfume after you put on your jewelry. Otherwise, these items, whether airborne or on your fingers, could cause buildup or damage. The same goes for lotion, so take care when applying.
- Remove jewelry when doing household tasks such as washing dishes, gardening or washing the car. This will help to prevent the jewelry to come in contact with chemicals.
- While we do provide a Diamond Dazzle Stik to clean your diamond, you can also keep it clean by soaking your ring in warm water and a mild dish soap. Do not use any household items like toothpaste or bleach, as these are abrasive to jewelry.
Our Return Policy includes 30-day returns on an item in original condition. Please click here for further information on our Return Policy. Because of their personalized nature, engraved items are not eligible for returns.