The Gemma is a sophisticated eco-conscious engagement ring, enhanced by an infinity-inspired design and one intertwined row of glittering lab-grown diamonds. Your ethical lab-grown center stone will be elevated and supported by four prongs to ensure maximum light exposure for unparalleled brilliance.
As 10th generation jewelers, we make shopping for an engagement ring an enjoyable experience. For just $1.00, add on a lifetime of service coverage.
- Designed & Handcrafted in USA
- APPROX. BAND WEIGHT
- APPROX. BAND WIDTH: 1.4mm - 2.5mm
- DIAMOND CTW OF BAND: 1/10
- Approximations based on a size 6 ring. Product renders pictured with 1.00 CT center stone.
- Keepsake Luxury Box & Soha Diamond Co. ring box
- Diamond Grading Report
- Diamond Dazzle Stik (to clean your diamond)
- Polishing Cloth (to polish the metal)
- One Tree Planted on your behalf
If you choose to select the $1.00 Lifetime Service Plan, you'll also receive full coverage for:
- Damage from wear and tear
- Damage from manufacturing defects
- Bent, broken, or worn prongs
- Cracked, broken or missing accent stones
- Ring Resizing
- Cracked or broken shank
- No shipping costs
If you do not select the $1.00 Lifetime Service Plan, we can still provide service on an a la carte basis for repair or maintenance issues. Please inquire for these fees.
Timeline, Shipping & Returns
- Our jewelry is hand-crafted upon order, and it begins once an order is placed and processed. Your ring will take 15 business days to make, and once completed, will ship via insured, adult-signature required 2-Day Air. For more information on shipping and rates, please click here.
- All of our engagement rings and wedding bands are handcrafted here in the USA with the highest standards to each individual’s specifications and guaranteed against manufacturing defects. We want you to absolutely love your custom ring! However, if you need to return or exchange it, you may do so within 30 days of purchase for store credit. Please see here for our full return policy.
- Because of their personalized nature, engraved items are not eligible for returns.
Fine jewelry is not indestructible (even diamonds!) and your handcrafted Soha Diamond Co. jewelry should be treated with care. Over time, wear and tear of normal daily activities can cause scratches to the metal, loosening of the prongs, potential dings on the ring, etc. This is to be expected over time and are not due to poor workmanship.
Following the tips below should help to reduce the amount you'll need to clean your jewelry, and will also help to keep your jewelry looking as sparkling and radiant as possible:
- Remove your jewelry before any contact sports as it could cause harm to the jewelry and potentially to others, as well.
- Remove jewelry before bathing or swimming. Chlorinated water can potentially cause color changes and/or structural changes to the jewelry. Soap can also cause a film on the diamond or jewelry which will make it appear dull. As a precaution, remove jewelry before entering any bodies of fresh water as well. It may cause the ring or jewelry to become loose, and potentially, lost.
- Put on any makeup and/or perfume after you put on your jewelry. Otherwise, these items, whether airborne or on your fingers, could cause buildup or damage. The same goes for lotion, so take care when applying.
- Remove jewelry when doing household tasks such as washing dishes, gardening or washing the car. This will help to prevent the jewelry to come in contact with chemicals.
- While we do provide a Diamond Dazzle Stik to clean your diamond, you can also keep it clean by soaking your ring in warm water and a mild dish soap. Do not use any household items like toothpaste or bleach, as these are abrasive to jewelry.
We offer a $1.00 Lifetime Service Plan on select diamond engagement rings, which covers damage due to wear and tear, defects and more! Click to learn more.