Our mini triangle necklace can be engraved with the initial of your loved one in Sterling Silver, 18k Gold-Plated Sterling Silver, or 14k White, Yellow, or Rose Gold.
At Soha Diamond Co. we use only 100% recycled gold, silver and platinum in our precious metal pieces. We thank you for doing your part in helping the environment by choosing Certified recycled metals.
- Necklace Length: 18" Solid Rope Chain
- Pendant Size: 12mmx10mm
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
With every fine jewelry purchase you'll also receive:
- Soha Diamond Co. branded box
- Polishing Cloth (to polish the metal)
Timeline, Shipping & Returns
Your necklace will take between 7-10 business days to create, and once completed, will ship via complimentary ground shipping. For more information on shipping and rates, please click here.
Because of the personalized nature of this product, this item is non-returnable once engraved.
As with all fine jewelry, your handcrafted Soha Diamond Co. jewelry should be treated with care. Following the tips below should help to reduce the amount you'll need to clean your jewelry, and will also help to keep your jewelry looking as sparkling and radiant as possible:
- Remove your jewelry before any contact sports as it could cause harm to the jewelry and potentially to others, as well.
- Remove jewelry before bathing or swimming. Chlorinated water can potentially cause color changes and/or structural changes to the jewelry. Soap can also cause a film on the diamond or jewelry which will make it appear dull. As a precaution, remove jewelry before entering any bodies of fresh water as well. It may cause the ring or jewelry to become loose, and potentially, lost.
- Put on any makeup and/or perfume after you put on your jewelry. Otherwise, these items, whether airborne or on your fingers, could cause buildup or damage. The same goes for lotion, so take care when applying.
- Remove jewelry when doing household tasks such as washing dishes, gardening or washing the car. This will help to prevent the jewelry to come in contact with chemicals.
Storage is also an important piece to caring for your jewelry. It's recommended to store your jewelry in a jewelry box or wrapped in soft cloth when not being worn. Take care not to let it get tangled with other jewelry.