Elegant in its simplicity, this ring showcases the Chatham Created gemstone beautifully in a four prong solitaire setting, with a clean, smooth band with squared edges. Made with 100% recycled precious metals.
Each ring is made-to-order, so please allow 10-15 business days after the order is processed to handcraft your jewelry before shipment.
Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, stone colors may appear different on different monitors.
- Chatham Created Gemstone: 7x5mm Emerald-Cut
- APPROX. BAND WEIGHT
- APPROX. BAND WIDTH 1.7mm
- Product specs based on a size 6 ring
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced
Lifetime Stone Warranty
Chatham created gemstones are held to the highest standards before leaving the lab. However, should your stone ever chip or break under ordinary circumstances, or in the case of opal, crack or craze, Chatham will gladly repair or replace the item at their option. Normal wear and tear is excluded.
With every gemstone ring purchase, you'll also receive:
- Soha Diamond Co. ring box
- Polishing Cloth (to polish the metal)
- Chatham Created Gemstone Warranty Card
- Lab-grown gemstones are absolutely, 100% conflict and blood free.
- Lab-grown gemstones are typically more cost effective than a comparable mined stone, which means you can get a bigger, better stone, or opt to save money.
- Lastly, lab-grown gemstones are more durable than mined gemstones. This is because they are grown in a controlled environment, and thus have less inclusions. Click here to learn more about our lab-grown gemstones!
What's my ring size?
If you are unsure of your or your partner's ring size, you can request a free plastic ring sizer by emailing us your address, and we will mail one to you. Alternatively, visit our Printable Ring Sizer page to download and print a ring sizer instantly.
While we have our collections to browse and buy online, we are a fully-fledged custom design jeweler. Contact us here to get started on your piece, whether it's completely from scratch, or making a small change to one of our existing pieces.
Our jewelry is hand-crafted upon order, and it begins once an order is placed and processed. Your ring will take between 10-15 business days to make, and once completed, will ship via complimentary 2-Day Air. For more information on shipping and rates, please click here.
All of our engagement rings and wedding bands are handcrafted here in the USA with the highest standards to each individual’s specifications, and guaranteed against manufacturing defects. We want you to absolutely love your custom ring! However, if you need to return or exchange it, you may do so within 30 days of purchase for store credit. Please see here for our full return policy.
Because of their personalized nature, engraved items are not eligible for returns.
As with all fine jewelry, your handcrafted Soha Diamond Co. jewelry should be treated with care. Following the tips below should help to reduce the amount you'll need to clean your jewelry, and will also help to keep your jewelry looking as sparkling and radiant as possible:
- Remove your jewelry before any contact sports as it could cause harm to the jewelry and potentially to others, as well.
- Remove jewelry before bathing or swimming. Chlorinated water can potentially cause color changes and/or structural changes to the jewelry. Soap can also cause a film on the diamond or jewelry which will make it appear dull. As a precaution, remove jewelry before entering any bodies of fresh water as well. It may cause the ring or jewelry to become loose, and potentially, lost.
- Put on any makeup and/or perfume after you put on your jewelry. Otherwise, these items, whether airborne or on your fingers, could cause buildup or damage. The same goes for lotion, so take care when applying.
- Remove jewelry when doing household tasks such as washing dishes, gardening or washing the car. This will help to prevent the jewelry to come in contact with chemicals.
- While we do provide a Diamond Dazzle Stik to clean your diamond, you can also keep it clean by soaking your ring in warm water and a mild dish soap. Do not use any household items like toothpaste or bleach, as these are abrasive to jewelry.