This beautiful cluster ring is big on bling! Coming in at 1.0 Carat Total Weight, it features a split shank design and a double halo, surrounding seven center lab-grown diamonds. Choose from 14k White, Rose, or Yellow Gold. Look under the ring and you'll find a hidden signature yellow lab-grown diamond.
Each ring is made-to-order, so please allow four to six weeks after the order is processed to handcraft your jewelry before shipment.
- Designed & Handcrafted in USA
- APPROX. CTW of mounting: 1.0 CTW
- SIDE STONE CLARITY/COLOR: G-H, VS-SI
Why Soha Diamond Co.?
Soha Diamond Co. was founded by a 10th Generation Jeweler and Graduate Gemologist, whose last name means "Family of Jewelers." We take the business of family very seriously, and take great care in listing only the best jewelry and diamonds fit for our loved ones. Some other things you can expect from us:
- The only diamonds we sell are grown above-ground, right down to the tiny side stones. This is important to us, as we believe the only truly conflict-free, blood-free diamond is a lab-grown one. It is also much more friendly to the environment, human rights and wildlife.
- We only sell diamonds that are colorless to near-colorless (D-I) and a clarity at SI1 or above. Please click here for more information on the 4 C's of Diamonds.
- All of our precious metals (gold, silver and platinum) are 100% recycled. This is important to us, because mining for new gold causes great strain to the environment.
With every cluster ring purchase, you'll also receive:
- Soha Diamond Co. ring box
- Diamond Dazzle Stik (to clean your diamond)
- Polishing Cloth (to polish the metal)
Why Lab-Grown Diamonds?
- Lab-grown diamonds are absolutely, 100% conflict and blood free.
- Lab-grown diamonds are typically more cost effective than a comparable mined diamond, which means you can get a bigger, better diamond, or opt to save money.
- Lastly, lab-grown diamonds are among the most pure diamond on earth; type IIa. Only 2% of mined diamonds are of this quality. Click here to learn more about our lab-grown diamonds!
What's my ring size?
If you are unsure of your or your partner's ring size, you can request a free plastic ring sizer by emailing us your address, and we will mail one to you. Alternatively, visit our Printable Ring Sizer page to download and print a ring sizer instantly.
If you'd like to see what a certain diamond shape or carat size will look like on your hand, please check out our Virtual Ring Try-On here!
While we have our collections to browse and buy online, we are a fully-fledged custom design jeweler. Contact us here to get started on your piece, whether it's completely from scratch, or making a small change to one of our existing pieces.
Shipping & Returns
- Our jewelry is hand-crafted upon order, and it begins once an order is placed and processed. Your ring will take between 4-6 weeks to make, and once completed, will ship via insured, adult-signature required 2-Day Air. For more information on shipping and rates, please click here.
All of our engagement rings and wedding bands are handcrafted here in the USA with the highest standards to each individual’s specifications, and guaranteed against manufacturing defects. We want you to absolutely love your ring! However, if you need to return it, you may do so within 30 days of purchase for store credit. Please see here for our full return policy.
Because of their personalized nature, engraved items are not eligible for returns.
Fine jewelry is not indestructible (even diamonds!) and your handcrafted Soha Diamond Co. jewelry should be treated with care. Over time, wear and tear of normal daily activities can cause scratches to the metal, loosening of the prongs, potential dings on the ring, etc. This is to be expected over time and are not due to poor workmanship.
Following the tips below should help to reduce the amount you'll need to clean your jewelry, and will also help to keep your jewelry looking as sparkling and radiant as possible:
- Remove your jewelry before any contact sports as it could cause harm to the jewelry and potentially to others, as well.
- Remove jewelry before bathing or swimming. Chlorinated water can potentially cause color changes and/or structural changes to the jewelry. Soap can also cause a film on the diamond or jewelry which will make it appear dull. As a precaution, remove jewelry before entering any bodies of fresh water as well. It may cause the ring or jewelry to become loose, and potentially, lost.
- Put on any makeup and/or perfume after you put on your jewelry. Otherwise, these items, whether airborne or on your fingers, could cause buildup or damage. The same goes for lotion, so take care when applying.
- Remove jewelry when doing household tasks such as washing dishes, gardening or washing the car. This will help to prevent the jewelry to come in contact with chemicals.
- While we do provide a Diamond Dazzle Stik to clean your diamond, you can also keep it clean by soaking your ring in warm water and a mild dish soap. Do not use any household items like toothpaste or bleach, as these are abrasive to jewelry.